aeroSling XPE – compact sling trainer with pulley
137,75 $ *
incl. 19% VAT
- Super light and compact Sling Trainer
- Pulley for instability & alternating exercises
- Handle knot for prompt length adjustment
- Anchor sling & removable door anchor for secure fastening
- Easy assembly: anytime & anywhere
- Handles made of glass fiber reinforced plastic: stable & easy to clean
- For beginners & professionals
- Fits even in every jeans pocket: Training on the go
- Including online training course with introduction video, training plans and real-time workouts
- Maximum load: 200 kg / Weight: 450 g ONLY
Out of stock
aeroSling XPE – The versatile lightweight
The aeroSling XPE is the perfect introduction to sling training with pulley. It shares the high aeroSling quality, but is especially light. It is suitable not only for beginners, but especially for those who travel a lot and are looking for an uncomplicated way to do a demanding total body workout. Thanks to the anchor sling with the integrated door anchor the aeroSling XPE can be attached almost anywhere.
Dynamic sling training
Like its big brother aeroSling ELITE the aeroSling XPE includes a pulley. On the one hand, this ensures instability during each exercise, so that a higher level of intramuscular coordination is required than with static sling trainers. On the other hand, rotating exercises can be performed, i.e. exercises with a movement of the main rope from one side to the other, such as the “power pull”.
The grip knot allows you to adjust the rope length in a flash, e.g. if you want to start your leg training after an exercise for the upper body.
No dynamic sling trainer can undercut this weight. At just 450 g, the XPE fits in any hand luggage. So there are no more excuses to interrupt your workout when you are on the road. You can even train in your hotel room. Just place the door anchor over the room door and start training.
The aeroSling XPE meets the same quality standards as all aerobis products. Its components originate from mountaineering and climbing sports and every single component withstands extreme stress. The grips made of glass fiber reinforced plastic are on the one hand very durable, on the other hand they are easy to clean.
10 reasons for the aeroSling XPE by aerobis
- Ultralight: With only 450 g you can take the aeroSling XPE everywhere. Whether you are traveling, visiting friends or for a quick workout after work – the aeroSling XPE will accompany you on your way.
- Versatile mobility: Not only easy to transport, but also usable everywhere. The door anchor can be attached to any stable door. Alternatively the anchor sling can be wrapped around almost any object.
- For everyone: The aeroSling XPE is a favourite of beginners and professionals alike, because the it offers a huge variety of exercises and is very easy to use.
- Complete gym: In contrast to rigid sling trainers, the dynamic pulley allows alternating as well as rotating exercises and increased instability.
- Effective whole body training: Sling training allows for compound exercises. Thus several muscle groups are used, which improves inter- and intramuscular coordination.
- Increased instability: The pulley allows slipping along the entire rope length. In order to stabilize oneself during training, a higher level of coordination, strength and balance is required.
- Higher calorie consumption: Because more muscle mass is active during sling training, the calorie consumption is significantly higher compared to other workouts.
- Outdoor training: Intensive muscle training while enjoying sunshine and fresh air is possible at any time with the aeroSling XPE. The anchor sling can be wrapped around any tree, fence or post outdoors.
- Free training course: Our aeroSling XPE comes with a free online access to numerous workout videos, instructions and training plans.
- Premium quality: As usual with aerobis, only the highest quality materials are used for the aeroSling XPE. The maximum training load is 200 kg and all grips are additionally reinforced with fiberglass.