powrlink Sensor – Making fitness measurable
887.65 $ *
incl. 0% VAT plus shipping
- New now! With data export (video).
- The revolutionary strength tracker that automatically records your workouts.
- Makes your fitness measurable and gives unique insights into your workout.
- Free app for real-time, actionable viewing on any smartphone (iOS & Android).
- Isometric maximum strength measurements possible (details see below).
- Can be connected to many workout devices.
- Maximum load of up to 150 kg – breaking load 500 kg.
- Extremely compact: 180 grams and 10 x 6 x 4 cm.
- Includes accelerometer.
- Made in Germany.
It’s all about measuring progress
In the overall physical performance history of strength, weight and reps alone don’t tell you much, unless it’s just your one-rep max. However, for the complete analysis, every single aspect needs to be considered in training. This includes time under load and total load. You can now easily measure these during your workout – automatically with the powrlink sensor dynamometer.
Machine or functional training? We can do both
powrlink sensor can record your sling, resistance or even rowing workouts, as well as your workouts on cable pull machines. Just hook your powrlink dynamometer in between and you’re good to go! Your strength data will then be continuously measured and displayed on all modern iOS and Android devices.
Real-time graphical display & subsequent in-depth analysis
powrlink allows you to customize your workouts without interruption. We show you exactly how you’re completing individual exercises and how the set compares to the previous one. And because no one can evaluate a mountain of numbers that quickly by themselves, the powrlink sensor shows you a real-time graph and multiple levels that visualize exactly how close you are to your best.
Small & powerful
We make sure the powrlink sensor is as small as possible so you can take it anywhere. It’s so compact and sturdy that it fits in any pocket, but can still withstand a load of 120 kg. Its breaking load is even much higher. Designed and manufactured in Germany.
It pays for itself
The knowledge you gain is priceless and would even justify a much higher price. But even though it’s made of stainless steel, includes a variety of sensors and electrical parts, and has an extra hardened case, we can offer the same price that a smartwatch would. Furthermore, the powrlink app is available for free download from Apple or Google.
10 reasons to choose the powrlink sensor
- Accurate measurement: The powrlink dynamometer revolutionizes your fitness monitoring. While most fitness trackers only provide limited information, our aerobis sensor gives you complete data on every single training session. Measure your time under load, your maximum resistance, your speed and optimize your workout in a targeted way.
- Innovative features: With the powrlink force measurement, you get unique features that give you a complete analysis of your workout. Whether measuring complex movements, displaying the current resistance and speed or the current training workload – track your workout down to the smallest detail.
- Hair precise analysis: All data is displayed in clear and easy to understand live diagrams and numbers. So you can accurately analyze and document your workout.
- Plug & Play: The use of the powrlink sensor is very easy. Attach it simply and easily by means of carabiners to the desired fitness equipment and you can start tracking.
- Practical “x2” option: If you want to measure a workout with two different grips, our powrlink sensor offers you the “x2” option, which allows you to monitor the workout of both arms at the same time.
- Compatible: Our powrlink sensor connects to almost any fitness equipment. Be it rowing machines, resistance bands, sling trainers, stroops, barbells or cable towers – anywhere you can attach a carabiner, the sensor can be used as well.
- Rechargeable batteries: The powrlink sensor is rechargeable with any micro USB cable.
- Compact size: At 180 grams and 10 x 6 x 4 cm, our force sensor is so handy and small that you can really take it anywhere. So you can effectively measure your workout in all places.
- Absolutely high-quality & robust: Made entirely of stainless steel and with a hardened housing, the powrlink sensor offers you unbeatable quality. It is so robust that it can withstand a maximum load of up to 120 kg despite its compact size.
- Includes free booklet: With the powrlink sensor you will also receive a detailed booklet with all the information about the powrlink IST Isometric Strength Training program. With simple instructions and practical sample images, you can get started right away.
ISOMETRIC STRENGTH TESTING
We ship from Germany!
- Fast Worldwide Shipping with UPS & GLS!
- Orders until 13:00 are shipped on the same day (except shipments that need customs preparations).
- Tracking information provided with any order.