powrlink Sensor – making fitness measurable
Out of stock … again! We are building new ones. Sign up to our newsletter to be notified once it´s back in stock!
702,74 $ *
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping
- The revolutionary strength tracker that automatically records your workouts
- Makes your fitness measurable and gives unique insights into your workout
- Free app for real-time, actionable viewing on any smartphone (iOS & Android)
- Isometric maximum strength measurements possible (details see below)
- Can be connected to many workout devices
- Maximum load of up to 150 kg – breaking load 500 kg
- Extremely compact: 180 grams and 10 x 6 x 4 cm
- Includes accelerometer
- Made in Germany
Out of stock
It’s all in the composition
In the overall physical performance history of strength, weight and reps alone don’t tell you much, unless it’s just your one-rep max. However, for the complete analysis, every single aspect needs to be considered in training. This includes time under load and total load. You can now easily measure these during your workout – automatically with the powrlink sensor dynamometer.
Machine or functional training? We can do both
powrlink sensor can record your sling, resistance or even rowing workouts, as well as your workouts on cable pull machines. Just hook your powrlink dynamometer in between and you’re good to go! Your strength data will then be continuously measured and displayed on all modern iOS and Android devices.
Real-time graphical display & subsequent in-depth analysis
powrlink allows you to customize your workouts without interruption. We show you exactly how you’re completing individual exercises and how the set compares to the previous one. And because no one can evaluate a mountain of numbers that quickly by themselves, the powrlink sensor shows you a real-time graph and multiple levels that visualize exactly how close you are to your best.
Small & powerful
We make sure the powrlink sensor is as small as possible so you can take it anywhere. It’s so compact and sturdy that it fits in any pocket, but can still withstand a load of 120 kg. Its breaking load is even much higher. Designed and manufactured in Germany.
It pays for itself
The knowledge you gain is priceless and would even justify a much higher price. But even though it’s made of stainless steel, includes a variety of sensors and electrical parts, and has an extra hardened case, we can offer the same price that a smartwatch would. Furthermore, the powrlink app is available for free download from Apple or Google.
10 reasons to choose the powrlink sensor
- Accurate measurement: The powrlink dynamometer revolutionizes your fitness monitoring. While most fitness trackers only provide limited information, our aerobis sensor gives you complete data on every single training session. Measure your time under load, your maximum resistance, your speed and optimize your workout in a targeted way.
- Innovative features: With the powrlink force measurement, you get unique features that give you a complete analysis of your workout. Whether measuring complex movements, displaying the current resistance and speed or the current training workload – track your workout down to the smallest detail.
- Hair precise analysis: All data is displayed in clear and easy to understand live diagrams and numbers. So you can accurately analyze and document your workout.
- Plug & Play: The use of the powrlink sensor is very easy. Attach it simply and easily by means of carabiners to the desired fitness equipment and you can start tracking.
- Practical “x2” option: If you want to measure a workout with two different grips, our powrlink sensor offers you the “x2” option, which allows you to monitor the workout of both arms at the same time.
- Compatible: Our powrlink sensor connects to almost any fitness equipment. Be it rowing machines, resistance bands, sling trainers, stroops, barbells or cable towers – anywhere you can attach a carabiner, the sensor can be used as well.
- Rechargeable batteries: The powrlink sensor is rechargeable with any micro USB cable.
- Compact size: At 180 grams and 10 x 6 x 4 cm, our force sensor is so handy and small that you can really take it anywhere. So you can effectively measure your workout in all places.
- Absolutely high-quality & robust: Made entirely of stainless steel and with a hardened housing, the powrlink sensor offers you unbeatable quality. It is so robust that it can withstand a maximum load of up to 120 kg despite its compact size.
- Includes free booklet: With the powrlink sensor you will also receive a detailed booklet with all the information about the powrlink IST Isometric Strength Training program. With simple instructions and practical sample images, you can get started right away.
Strength tests for functional training
The powrlink IST (Isometric Strength Testing) protocol was developed in collaboration with Dr Joseph Esformes, MSc, PhD, CSCS. The protocol enables you or your clients to perform a complete anamnesis of physical performance in relation to strength using established methods. Static exercises are measured in isolation as well as via the activation of muscle chains.
What is IST
The protocol consists of a series of individual exercises which are explained in detail in this brochure. The big advantage is that apart from a powrlink sensor, you need very little equipment to obtain extremely accurate data. So you can do these tests almost anywhere, whether in a practice, at home or at the customer’s site. The procedure is always the same: Position the test person as shown in the respective one, reset the live session in the powrlink sensor and start the measurement. Afterwards you transfer the maximum resistance value into the Excel file.
What you need to start
Simply use the Excel templates and you can start right away. Each test can be repeated up to 3 times in order to get an exact average value. It is optimal if the test is repeated at an interval of several weeks. This way you can check whether weaknesses and imbalances could be improved by a specific training.
The right equipment
If you already have an aeroSling ELITE with Flex Handle S and XL, you only need the powrlink sensor. If you do not have an aeroSling and only want to work with minimal equipment you can use an anchor sling with two carabiners and a flex xl handle. Find all tools linked to this product below.