Rope pull Fitness on a new level
When the term rope pull fitness falls, most think of battleropes, rope climbing in the gym, train towers or other types of pulling apparatus. Hardly anyone thinks of an endless rope. But a rope trainer like the revvll is the perfect fitness machine for your rope pull fitness.
There are many general advantages of rope pull training:
- high flexibility – Enormous number of rope pull exercises –
- Training of intermuscular coordination
- Gentle strength training in the area of rehabilitation
- Training of complete motion sequences
- Training of sport specific movements
- low risk of injury
But there are also disadvantages of rope pull training:
- high space requirement – for battlerope training and rope climbing
- relatively high cost for good towing towers
- no mobility of the fitness equipment – except Battleropes
- primary Training in the fitness room
The advantages of the revvll rope pull training
The revvll endless rope trainers solve these problems of rope pull training. The biggest advantage of the revvll is its small size and mobility. The revvll rope trainers can be used indoors as well as outdoors wherever you have something to hang on. The revvll models come with an anchor sling and a karabiner. So you can hang on every rack, pole, climbing frame, trees and much more and the rope pull training can start directly. The pulling exercises are possible from above, in the horizontal and from below, as with pulling towers. The adjustable resistance of the endless rope trainers makes both excellent strength training and demanding endurance training possible. Partner exercises as shown in the picture are also possible with the revvll rope trainers.
Rope pull exercises with different resistances
The adjustable resistance is a central element of the revvll in order to allow rope climbing for every trainee, whether they are rehab patients or professional athletes. At the same time, the adjustable resistance is an important part of training programming. If you prefer strength training you choose a higher resistance, if endurance is your main goal the lighter resistances will be your choice.