aerosling Mount – the practical wall & ceiling attachment
46,22 $ *
incl. 19% VAT
- Space-saving solution for wall & ceiling mounting of sling trainers
- Practical accessories for sling training at home or in the gym
- High-quality materials made in Germany: Produced completely out of stainless steel & extremely durable
- Very compact with only 0,3 kg & a size of 10 x 8 x 3,5 cm
- Sleek design: Looks good even when no slingtrainer is attached
- Including screws & dowels
- Low installation effort: Easy & quick to install
- Approved & released for 200 kg dynamic load
- Ensures optimal & secure fixation for Slingtrainers by aerobis
The most practical accessory for sling training
Do you want to achieve optimal results with your slingtrainer and do you want to do it from home? Then the aerosling Mount is ideal for you. It attaches your slingtrainer to wall or ceiling and allows you to get the best possible workout from your aeroSling. Due to the high-quality fixation with the Mount holder you get a completely new training experience, which allows you an even more efficient total body workout. Whether muscle building, strength training, back training or abdominal, leg and butt exercises – the aerosling Mount guarantees a safe and stable workout.
When functionality meets design
Made entirely of stainless steel, the aeroSling Mount looks good even with no aeroSling Slingtrainer attached to it. The elegant stainless steel eyelet with wide base plate gives you the possibility to fix our products optimally during training. The aerosling Mount is a very compact and extremely stable method to have an aeroSling Slingtrainer quickly ready for use in your own home. The Mount is released and approved for a dynamic load of up to 200 kg and is also suitable as professional equipment for personal trainers or in fitness studios.
Super light & easy to use
With 0.3 kg and a measurement of 10 x 8 x 3.5 cm, the aerosling Mount is compact and requires very little space. The Mount also comes with a special screw/dowel combination made in Germany, which allows you a quick and uncomplicated wall-mounting or ceiling-mounting. With only a little installation effort a high stability in non-cracked concrete is ensured. You can use the popular hexagonal wrenches or TORX for installation and don’t have to be worried about broken cross screws anymore!