aerobis Fitness Mat
57,42 $ *
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping
- Non-slip mat for Fitness, Yoga and Pilates
- Does not smell and is made of high-quality TPE
- Tested for harmful substances and very comfortable on skin
- 3-layer innovation: No strech of the mat during training!
- Finally! Fixed distances in 10cm steps in both directions
- Markings lasered and not printed!
- Knobbed profile provides even more grip even during sling training
- Dimensions of the mat: 183x61x0,6 cm
- Shipping dimensions: 0.95 kg LxWxH: 61x14x14 cm
- Certified safety. Made in China.
aerobis fitness mat: Perfect for balance & coordination exercises
Although also suitable for this purpose, the aerobis fitness mat is not just for yoga and pilates exercises. Due to its thickness of 6 mm, the aerobis sports mat supports you in your entire balance and coordination training. The low stretch of the material and its perfect friction properties offer the best prerequisite for all training movements that rely on a firm grip under your feet. This makes the fitness mat also the ideal surface for your sling training.
Ultralight TPE: For more grip during fitness, yoga & Pilates
Both the bottom and top of the mat are nubbed, which makes it extra slip-resistant. Especially on the upper side, the grip of the mat also plays a – in the truest sense of the word – supporting role. The grip determines how well hands and feet adhere to the mat without slipping. This allows demanding training poses to be held for longer periods of time. Since the aerobis fitness mat is made of open-pored TPE, it has a particularly good non-slip grip. You can exercise hard on it, because even sweat doesn’t affect the fitness mat. Due to the dense cell structure of the TPE, it hardly absorbs moisture.
Innovative 3-layer manufacturing only at aerobis
Normal sports mats and yoga mats usually consist of one or two layers, which flex when performing exercises and stretch the rubberized texture. A correct workout is thus made much more difficult. Especially in bodyweight training, but also in yoga and pilates, stability and firm contact with the ground is essential. That is why we have incorporated an intermediate layer of textile mesh into our aerobis fitness mat, which ensures that the mat is no longer stretchable. Despite the additional layer, all the advantages of a quality fitness mat remain: It is lightweight, thin and tear-resistant. However, the mat does not stretch when you shift your weight or change positions, but provides you with a secure hold.
Also quite innovative: finally, you’ll find abrasion-resistant distance markings in 10cm increments on your fitness mat! These allow you to better tune posture poses and your alignment movements.
10 advantages of the yoga mat from aerobis
- Perfect cushioning properties: With a thickness of 6mm, the aerobis fitness mat provides good protection against a hard or uneven floor. However, the yoga mat is still thin enough to guarantee a secure footing on the hard floor. This is especially important for balance and balance poses.
- Low flexibility of the material: If a fitness mat is too thick or too soft, you sink in deep into the mat. Stability and a firm footing thereby decrease significantly and the tendency to twisting of the ankles increases. Certain exercises can no longer be performed properly. The thickness of the aerobis fitness mat is therefore optimized for balance and coordination exercises as they are common in yoga, pilates or sling training.
- No stretching of the mat thanks to 3-layer principle: aerobis has managed to reduce the stretching ability of yoga mats and thus improve the tear resistance. An additional textile layer between the bottom and top made of TPE makes this possible. Never lose your grip while exercising again!
- Best grip thanks to high-quality TPE: The aerobis fitness mat is made of TPE with a foam-like texture. The grip is improved by the very good grip of the TPE. Challenge yourself to longer posture poses, because your new aerobis yoga mat offers you from now on a better grip.
- Slip resistance thanks to incorporated nubs: The aerobis fitness and yoga mat has a special nub profile on both the bottom and top side. So the grip to the floor, but also to the body is increased even more.
- Lightweight: Mobility is important for any fitness mat. TPE is a particularly lightweight material. Take the aerobis fitness mat with you to your yoga or gym – no problem with this featherweight.
- Pollutant-tested & odorless TPE: The aerobis fitness mat is free of latex and PVC and therefore suitable for latex allergy sufferers. In addition, the high-quality TPE does not smell unpleasantly of rubber.
- Lasered distance markings: You asked for them, we got them! The aerobis yoga mat comes with fixed markings in 10cm increments that you can read from either viewing direction. To ensure the durability of the markings, they are laser cut and not printed.
- Optimal support during sling training: The aerobis fitness mat is also designed for bodyweight and for training with the aeroSling. In addition to the classic features of a good sports mat, the innovative distance markings in particular will help you to better perform your sling training and improve step by step.
- Longevity thanks to usual aerobis quality: As usual with aerobis, we also rely on only high-quality materials as well as tested processing for our aerobis fitness mat.