Battle Boa® – Battle Rope Resistance Trainer
From: 464,09 € *
incl. 23% VAT plus shipping
- Rope Climb & Sled Pull Training
- Endless rope training with Battle Ropes
- Freely select resistance up to full block
- Change of pull direction in one second
- Any Battle Rope and diameter up to 60mm
- Rope is very easy to replace
- Handmade in Germany from Stainless Steel
- Delivery incl. anchor sling, carabiner and without rope
- Special Bundle Price with our new Battle Ropes. See below.
Battle Rope Trainer for strength and endurance training
Compact design and the very highest product quality – this distinguishes the first Battle Rope Trainer from aerobis. Handmade in Germany, it offers the perfect basis for extensive and effective rope training. You can pull the rope in both directions. When you reach the end, simply turn a Battle Boa 180° thanks to the simple suspension combination of anchor sling and carabiner and continue exactly where you left off. This is already very close to a classic continuous rope workout.
Training with a Battle Boa from aerobis will take you further, especially in terms of strength and endurance. Thanks to an enormous range of workouts, many different body regions are engaged. The focus is on the arms, shoulders, back and core muscles.
Sophisticated rope guide system for continuously adjustable resistance
a Battle Boa’s guide system is designed to work with any type of battle rope. You can use both woven and simple twisted ropes. As for the diameter, everything up to 60 mm is possible. So you don’t have to buy a new Battle Rope to use this rope trainer.
Unlike the continous rope trainers in our revvll series, the rope in a Battle Boa is not closed, but open on both sides. The unused part of the pull rope is therefore lying on the floor. However, this approach also allows a Battle Rope to be replaced quickly and easily.
The pull rope passes through a rope brake inside a Boa. This allows a stepless adjustment of the resistance up to the complete blockade (depending on the rope diameter). Thus, the aerobis Battle Boa is also suitable for exercises such as rope climbing or pulling weight sleds. The rope itself is thereby to some extent a wearing part, because the friction created inside the device brakes it directly. In addition, it is rolled by the deflection. In contrast, the revvll family uses eddy current and friction brakes that brake the rope indirectly. revvll also use a closed-pored PU rope that has been tested for many years in tough continuous use.
Perfectly tailored complete set allows training anywhere
A Battle Rope and your Battle Boa – that’s all you need for a comprehensive and sweat-inducing workout. A Battle Rope Trainer comes to you in a complete package. The practical anchor sling in combination with the carabiner, which is also included in the set, allows you to mount it at any mounting point. Simply attach it and off you go.
The anchor sling also allows a height adjustment to a certain extent. You want to bring a Battle Boa a little further towards the ground? No problem, just adjust the length of the sling accordingly. The same applies, of course, if you want to hang a Boa a little higher.
Thanks to the high product quality, a Battle Boa is also suitable for your outdoor training. Sun, rain or snow do nothing to the resistant stainless steel housing. The functional parts are also made of high-quality materials and can cope with any kind of weather. Just please do not leave a Battle Boa outside permanently.
Top 10 features of a Battle Boa
- Versatility: With the aerobis Battle Boa – Battle Rope Trainer you can perform a variety of different exercises. Not only does it allow for continuous rope training, but also rope climbing and sled-pulling – anytime, anywhere.
- Steplessly adjustable: The resistance of a Battle Boa rope trainer is freely selectable and can thus be ideally adjusted to you and your physical condition.
- Train almost continuously: The direction of pull of a Battle Rope can be changed at any time in just one second. Simply turn a Battle Boa 180 ° – done.
- All diameters: No matter what material, no matter what surface texture: In a Battle Boa, all types of Battle Ropes up to a diameter of 60 mm can be used.
- Easy replacement: The pull rope can be replaced quite easily, you can thus make your training particularly varied.
- High product quality: a Battle Boa – Battle Rope Trainer consists mainly of stainless steel and was handmade in Germany.
- Scope of delivery: In addition to a Battle Rope Trainer, the overall package also includes an anchor sling, a carabiner and instructions.
- Portable: a Battle Boa from aerobis is small and compact, so it fits in any (sports) bag and can be easily transported to any location.
- In- and Outdoor: As far as the place of use of a Battle Boa is concerned, there are no restrictions. Thanks to the high quality of materials and products, the device can be used outdoors without any problems.
- Simple assembly: The anchor sling and carabiner allow quick and easy assembly of a Battle Rope Trainer. A stable mounting point is all it takes.
FAQ – The most frequently asked questions about a Battle Boa – Battle Rope Trainer
Can all types of battle ropes be used with a Battle Boa?
Yes, a Battle Boa is designed to be used with all types of common Battle Ropes. Material and surface finish do not matter. The only restriction is the diameter of the rope. The maximum value here is 60 mm.
How many resistance levels does a Battle Boa – Battle Rope Trainer have?
The resistance on a Battle Boa is infinitely adjustable. We put a scale on the side so you can easily remember the resistance you set. Of course, the resistance varies when you use a different Battle Rope.
What makes a Battle Boa different from the revvll series products?
revvll pro and revvll one fall under the category of “continuous rope trainers”. Devices of this type are characterized by a closed, and therefore endless running rope. With a Battle Boa – Battle Rope Trainer, the rope can be changed at any time and basically any type of rope can be used. The variability of the means of traction is thus higher. revvll offer advantages in terms of comfort, cleaning, intensity settings, braking system, rope tracking and the presence of a repetition counter.
Can I train outdoors with a Battle Boa from aerobis?
That is not a problem. The materials used in the manufacture are also designed for outdoor training. A Battle Boa consists mainly of stainless steel and aluminum. The label “Made in Germany” stands for a high product quality.
Note on the use of Battle Ropes in a Battle Boa
Even we can not break the laws of physics. Due to the direct braking of the textile rope and the compression of a Brake, each pulling rope is subjected to extra stress. The rope is also additionally flexed by the pulleys. This makes it a certain wear part. The ropes can become somewhat “fluffy”. Also, individual fiber bundles can stand out even at delivery or after training. This is not function-diminishing and no quality defect, but rather construction-related. aerobis Battle Ropes can be “de-fluffed” again at any time, should this bother you. Protruding fiber bundles can also be easily be put back into shape. So wear and tear is a normal part of training but we want to make you aware of it in advance. An alternative is one of our revvll continuous rope trainers if that bothers you.
- United States (US) dollar
- Chinese yuan
- Pound sterling
- Canadian dollar
- Australian dollar
- Hong Kong dollar
- Swiss franc
- Swedish krona
- Norwegian krone
- Polish złoty
- Czech koruna
- Danish krone
- Japanese yen
- Bulgarian lev
- Croatian kuna
- Hungarian forint
- Israeli new shekel
- Icelandic króna
- New Zealand dollar
- Singapore dollar
- South African rand
Also interesting: About us / Fitness Guide as PDF / Discount Deals
Social networks: Instagram / Facebook / Youtube