aerobis Kinetic Trainer – Strength & muscle mass with flywheel training
867.46 $ *
incl. 0% VAT plus shipping
- Strengthen your muscles effectively with eccentric training
- With kinetic training you determine the intensity of your workout
- Compact and mobile: with only 5 kg the aerobis Kinetic Trainer is portable and flexible in use
- Train your entire body: upper body with the included double handle & legs with the sturdy ankle loops
- Suitable for beginners and professionals: athletes, personal training, fitness, gyms, physiotherapy, rehabilitation
- Flexible: Metal multi-anchor for existing rigs and walls (dowels and screws included) as well as straps for poles or trees
- Comes fully loaded with demanding 4mm plates, double size Handle, 250cm strap, foot strap, anchor and straps
- Extend with 8mm heavy plates, Fitness Harness for Squats, Rowstick and Power Spring
- Dimensions: 8,10 kg | length x width x height: 41x32x16 cm
- Strap: 250cm length and made from durable Polyamid
- Maximum weight load: 150 kg
- Made in Germany and Europe
aerobis Kinetic Trainer: Using the flywheel build more muscle
The dual flywheel technology (hereafter referred to as “Flywheel”) allows targeted Eccentric Strength Training wherever you want. The flywheel challenges your muscles in a completely new way. Your benefits: optimal training for muscle growth, significantly more strength and a shorter recovery time after injuries.
What does eccentric strength training do to your muscles?
Strength training is not all the same. Depending on the type of stress, our muscles react differently. In classic dumbbell exercises, for example, you perform concentric and eccentric movements in equal measure. You work concentrically when you overcome resistance, i.e. lift the dumbbell. This causes the muscle to contract. This phase usually does not last very long. Once the resistance is overcome, the load decreases. When you lower the dumbbell in a controlled manner, this is an eccentric movement and the muscle stretches again. When performed consciously, this phase of the workout lasts longer than the concentric phase. Many people work but exactly at this point sloppy and give away so enormously much potential in terms of muscle building. Because:
In the eccentric phase, small micro tears develop in the muscle. Perceptible as muscle soreness. These cracks must be repaired. And through this repair, the muscles become stronger than before, the muscle buildup is much faster. The principle is called “supercompensation”. It also takes effect during concentric training, but during eccentric movement, there are significantly more microtears.
The advantages of eccentric training at a glance:
- Faster muscle development
- Significant increase in muscle strength (maximum strength can be increased by up to 10% in just a few weeks)
- Improvement of the rapid strength
- Strengthening of tendons, joints and connective tissue
- Shortening the rehabilitation period after injury
Flywheel training: two phases for success
The Kinetic Trainer from aerobis delivers exactly what you’re looking for. Effective, concentric training to build your muscles quickly and sustainably. In doing so, it makes use of the yo-yo effect. There are two phases to the workout. You may have already guessed: A concentric and an eccentric.
The concentric phase: The heart of the Kinetic Trainer from aerobis is the flywheel. This is set in motion by pulling hard on a strap. When the strap is completely unwound, the flywheel automatically pulls it back again. Just like a yo-yo.
The eccentric phase: Exactly at this point, the concentric phase transitions into the eccentric phase. Indeed, the goal is to bring the flywheel to a standstill by muscular counter-pressure. To achieve this, maximum effort is required. The training stimulus for your muscles is enormous. Once you have successfully slowed down the flywheel, the movement starts again.
The great advantage of the aerobis Kinetic Trainer: You determine the intensity of the exercise yourself. The faster you unwind the band, the higher the resistance needed to stop it again.
The Kinetic Trainer from aerobis is thereby not an awkward hulk that can only be used stationary. Weighing only 5 kilograms, the workout wonder is easy to transport and can be used in almost any location. The integrated combi suspension in the set guarantees a trouble-free installation on walls, pillars, trees or fitness rigs.
Arguments for the Kinetic Trainer by aerobis – Top 10:
- Training for everyone: No matter how good your fitness starting level is: the Kinetic Trainer adapts to you and does not overwhelm you in any second. So your workout is always fun.
- Easy to learn: The Flywheel training is not based on complex routines. Everyone can learn the necessary movements quickly and easily. This increases motivation.
- Many possible applications: Top athletes will benefit from the workout with the Kinetic Trainer from aerobis as well as recreational athletes. The device is also used for rehabilitation measures and in physiotherapy.
- Upper and lower body training: In addition to a double handle for upper body exercises, the set also includes a sturdy ankle strap for lower body training.
- Variety guaranteed: The Kinetic Trainer can be combined with the Fitness Harness and Rowstick from aerobis. This expands the range of possible workouts to include exercises such as squats or rowing.
- The complete package: While you have to buy additional products for assembly with other products, the aerobis Kinetic Trainer comes as a complete package. All the necessary components to get started with Flywheel training are included.
- Compact design: The Kinetic Trainer from aerobis weighs just 5 kilograms. Thanks to its low weight and practical design, you can take it with you wherever you go and train wherever you want.
- Practical multi-purpose suspension: Whether it’s on a wall, a tree, a pillar or a fitness rig, thanks to the multi-purpose suspension you can mount your aerobis Kinetic Trainer just about anywhere.
- Increase the resistance: By default, two 4 millimeter thick swing plates are mounted in the aerobis Kinetic Trainer (weight: 2.8 kg). If you want to increase the training resistance, you can replace them with 8 millimeter thick plates with just a few simple steps (weight: 5.2 kg). Both plates are 25 cm in diameter.
- Keep track: The optionally available powrlink Fitness strength sensor wirelessly transmits the most important data to your smartphone or tablet during the workout.
- Flexible generation of resistance:
4mm is 0,012 kgm2 // 1 disc of 4 mm
8mm is 0,023 kgm2 // 1 disc of 8 or 2×4 mm
12mm is 0,035 kgm2 // 4 +8 mm disc
16mm is 0,046 kgm2 // 2×8 mm
You must be logged in to post a review.
Fast shipping with UPS & GLS!
Social networks: Instagram / Facebook / Youtube
There are no reviews yet.