aerobis Minibands (set of 4) – your gym in a micro format
29,90 € *
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping
- Perfect for muscle building, rehab and activation exercises
- Waterproof and UV resistant: suitable for outdoor training
- No allergic reactions thanks to Oeko-Tex 100 certification
- Progressive resistance with 10, 14, 20 and 30 kg
- Fits in your pocket: effective training anywhere
- Highest training comfort: does not cut into skin
- Made of sturdy, abrasion-resistant polyester
- Made in Europe: guaranteed product quality
- Maximum stretch up to 200%
- Machine wash up to 30°C
Our Minibands Set: So small and yet so versatile
Who says that a comprehensive all-round workout is only possible with expensive training equipment? Who says that the appropriate hardware has to be big and clunky? With the new aerobis minibands, we prove the opposite and offer you a pocket-sized gym.
As far as workout intensity is concerned, the minibands will meet any challenge. The complete set consists of 4 individual bands with different resistance levels. The resistance is divided into 10, 14, 20 and 30 kg (22, 31, 44 and 66 lbs). Bands can also be combined to increase the resistance further!
aerobis Minibands strive for the highest product quality. Manufactured in Europe, the textile meets the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 which warrants that allergic reactions of the skin are minimized. Thanks to the short production lines, we also minimize the ecological footprint of these bands.
Exercise when, where and how you want!
With the minibands from aerobis you get maximum independence. You can train when, where and how you want. At a fair price you get four minibands that can be quickly and easily stowed in any bag. The space required for your new “fitness gym” couldn’t be smaller.
A few square meters at home, in the gym or outdoors are perfectly adequate for training. You can really work out any muscle group or body region with your mini-band workout. Shoulders, arms or the torso can be trained just as specifically as the classic abdominals-legs-po trio.
Concentric and eccentric training with aerobis minibands
With the miniband from aerobis, you cover a variety of training methods. Do you want to build strength in a targeted way? Or do rehab exercises after an injury? Or do you just want to warm up for an upcoming workout/competition? With the mini band, all options are open to you.
The great advantage of the bands: you can do both concentric and eccentric training. If you stretch the mini-band, you build up resistance and your muscles work concentrically. After that, the tension of the band is maintained and, if needed, even the distance to the suspension point can be increased. The muscle is stretched and the corresponding exercise becomes eccentric. This way you train with the aerobis mini band much more efficiently than with conventional weights. In general, the further you stretch the mini band, the stronger the resistance. So in addition to the different band strengths, you have another option to adjust the resistance exactly to your needs.
The 10 best reasons to use aerobis minibands
- High quality: The aerobis mini band is made of durable and UV-stable polyester. As a result, it can handle any challenge your workout holds.
- Comfortable to wear: Each aerobis mini band complies with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and allergic skin reactions are minimized. The bands do not cut in, which further increases what is already a comfortable wearing experience.
- Absolutely waterproof: Contact with water does not affect the aerobis minibands in any way, as they are made of polyester. It is therefore also suitable for underwater gymnastics, for example.
- Surprisingly elastic: In terms of stretchability, the aerobis Miniband can not only keep up with training bands made of rubber, it is up to 200% stretchable and significantly more resistant than common bands from other manufacturers.
- Easy to clean: Can also be cleaned in the washing machine. Temperatures up to 30 ° C are no problem for aerobis Minibands.
- Little space required: For a workout with the aerobis Miniband you do not need much space. You can perform the effective exercises even in the smallest space.
- Progressive resistance: The intensity of the workout increases with the resistance of the miniband. A complete set includes the following levels: 10, 14, 20 up to 30 kg (22, 31, 44 to 66 lbs)
- High-quality: The resistance information is not printed on the band, but woven into it. Thus, they can not be unintentionally rubbed off during training.
- Fair price: The complete set – consisting of four fitness bands – you get at a low complete price. Fitness and finances are equally pleased and there is no excuse to perform short, crisp fitness workouts at any time.
- Made in Europe: High standards apply around the production of aerobis minibands and we keep transport distances short. That way we reduce the environmental footprint to a minimum during production.