aerobis Battle Ropes v2 – do the perfect wave
129,00 € – 198,00 € *
incl. VAT plus shipping
- Rope, mount, carabiner & fixation loop straps all included!
- Steel compression ring so the grip never slips off
- The ultimate training with the high-quality, flexible swing ropes for indoors & outdoors
- Maximum resistance for functional strength & endurance training
- Workout for arms, shoulders, torso & legs
- Special weaving technique of the ropes enables high flexibility & optimal wave properties
- 10m & 15m length / 30mm & 40mm diameter
- Suitable for beginners, advanced & professionals
- Longevity guaranteed: Manufactured from high quality & robust polyester
- UV-resistant & does not absorb water: Perfect for outdoors
- Including free online access to training plans & exclusive real-time workouts
Note on the use of Battle Ropes
When using the ropes, they can become somewhat “fluffy”. Also, individual fiber bundles can stand out even at delivery or after training. This is not diminishing functionality and no quality defect, but rather construction-related. Due to our weaving technology, the rope does not unravel as a result and can be used normally. aerobis Battle Ropes can be “de-fluffed” again at any time should this bother you. Protruding fiber bundles can also be easily repaired.
The right rope for every fitness fanatic
Our Battle Rope is a high quality fitness rope available in different diameters and lengths. This means that everyone can find the right training rope to train strength and endurance in demanding workouts. Whether as a finisher at the end of the workout or as a workout on its own, the aerobis Battle Rope combines fun and challenge and gives you the opportunity to really go all out with the wild ropes.
Highest quality and durability
The Battle Ropes are specially designed for functional training with ropes and offer maximum resistance even under tough conditions. Conventional ropes are usually made of hemp or nylon, whereas aerobis Battle Ropes are made of polyester. This makes them up to 35 % heavier. The special weaving technique guarantees flexibility for optimal wave properties and resistance. The plastic rope ends are sewn to the rope core, guaranteeing that the rope never loses its shape. Polyester is also weatherproof, UV-resistant and does not elongate in wet conditions.
Available in different lengths and diameters
The Battle Ropes are available in 10 and 15 m lengths. In addition, you have the choice between 30 and 40 mm diameters. The combinations provide the right challenge for every athlete. How to find your training rope: The length should always be determined by the available space. The longer the rope, the better you can control the training intensity by determining how far the waves should run. Beginners should choose the 30mm variants, advanced users are recommended to train with 40mm rope. Note: Maximum length is more important than the diameter!
Battle rope weights:
Diameter / 10m (33 ft) / 20m (66 ft) / Jump Rope
30 mm / 5.5 kg (12 lb) / 8 kg (18 lb) / 1.7 kg (3.75 lb)
40 mm / 9.4 kg (21 lb) / 14 kg (31 lb) / 2.8 kg (6.2 lb)
10 reasons for the Battle Rope
- Large selection: The Battle Rope by aerobis is available in different lengths and diameters. You can choose between 10 or 15 m long ropes with a diameter of 30 or 40 mm. So every athlete will find the right variant for training – no matter if beginner or professional.
- Effective strength endurance training for everyone: The Battle Rope offers you the opportunity for an extremely efficient workout that specifically trains both your strength and your endurance. You do not need any previous knowledge or special requirements. The operation of the Battle Rope is very easy and due to the different variations of the rope there is something for everyone. The Battle Rope makes everyone sweat.
- Top quality: Our Battle Ropes are made of polyester and are therefore extremely durable. The robust material is also weatherproof and UV-resistant, so the Battle Rope can be used optimally both indoors and outdoors. Bad weather is no longer an excuse.
- Longevity: When you choose the battle rope from aerobis, you are also making a long-term investment in your fitness. The rope is made of a clever weaving technique that allows for high flexibility and high resistance even under extreme conditions. Furthermore, the rubberized rope ends are sewn to the rope core. A deformation of the rope is thus skilfully prevented. The high-quality workmanship promises longevity and endless fun with the Battle Ropes.
- Versatile workout: Whether outside, inside, in the gym or in the park – the Battle Ropes can be used everywhere. In addition, the Battle Ropes provide you with numerous exercise variations. So you can design your workout just as you like.
- Ideal for High Intensity Interval Training: With the Battle Ropes, you can achieve great results through targeted interval training. For example, we recommend 20-second swings with 30-second breaks – after that, you’ll definitely be out of breath. Enter the challenge!
- High calorie consumption: Battle Ropes demand everything from you and burn a lot of calories in a short time. Getting fit has never been easier.
- Easy on the joints: Despite enormous movement, strong resistance and high energy consumption, Battle Ropes are extremely easy on the joints. At the same time, your sense of balance, body coordination and endurance also benefit.
- You determine your main focus yourself: With the Battle Ropes, it’s up to you – you can decide how you plan your workout and where your focus should be. A long workout with thinner ropes trains your endurance, while a short workout with thick ropes strengthens your muscles.
- Online access included: With the Battle Ropes you get exclusive online access to various motivating training plans and effective real-time workouts that give you even more ideas for your workout.