alphaband Trainer – the superior all-inclusive package for strength training
198,00 € *
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping
- The unique complete package for your strength training
- Double handle with aluminium core enables optimum power transfer
- 5 strengths that can also be combined: Light, Medium, Heavy, XHeavy, Argh
- 2m bands welded to 100cm rings
- Each band produced individually to enable rounded edges and soft surface
- UV stable – bands do not become brittle and cracked when exposed to sunlight
- Antibacterial properties and easy to clean
- No latex, no smell, no allergies, no junk carabiners
- Stronger than rubber/latex and therefore many times smaller than latex bands
- Bands can be combined to represent any kind of resistance up to 150kg
- So compact that loops can be knotted for connection to karabiners or hooks
- Made from high quality PU – Made in Germany
- Band resistances: 15, 20, 25, 35, 55 kg (150kg)
alphaband trainer from aerobis: The new way of strength training
Dumbbell training is no longer the best choice to build maximum strength. The aerobis alphaband Trainer gives you superior options that are impossible with weights. The movement sequence of a classic dumbbell workout is limited. Properly executed, the movement of weights is effective as well, but the basic principle always remains the same with dumbbells: a struggle against gravity.
The alphaband trainer from aerobis expands your training horizon and makes fitness training possible in any movement angle. The resistance in any direction of pull or push presents your body with completely new challenges. Whether building muscle, increasing endurance or improving stability!
Less stress on joints. Scales to any ability.
A big advantage of the aerobis alphaband trainer is that it puts far less stress on joints than a standard dumbbell workout.While weights put high pressure on joints at unstable angles, this is generally not the case when working out with the aerobis alphaband trainer. After consultation with the therapist, it is also suitable for people who are suffering from knee or back pain or who have to cope with limited mobility.
Fast power and maximum strength training. Cheating impossible.
While there are many ways to cheat in dumbbell training and rather use momentum to achieve “seemingly” better results, this is impossible with alphabands. On the contrary, our bands adapt so quickly that you can also use them to perform high-speed resistance training.For example, a boxing workout with additional resistance.
Compact and maximum quality
While weights put high pressure on joints at unstable angles, this is generally not the case when working out with the aerobis alphaband trainer. After consultation with the therapist, it is also suitable for people who are suffering from knee or back pain or who have to cope with limited mobility.
Fast strength and maximum power combined. Cheating impossible.
While there are many ways to cheat in dumbbell training and rather use momentum to achieve “seemingly” better results, this is impossible with alphabands. On the contrary, our bands adapt so quickly that you can also use them to perform high-speed resistance training. For example, a boxing workout with additional resistance.
Compact design and maximum quality
The alphaband trainer from aerobis is under continuous development. The current version is made of polyurethane bands and is much more compact and stronger than traditional latex power bands. In addition, our bands do not cause allergies and do not smell unpleasant.
The holy grail of strength training
The resistance depends on the thickness of the band and how much you stretch it. The more you stretch the bands, the greater the effort. For example, if bench press is currently on your workout schedule, you’ll find that resistance is highest when your arms are fully extended. So the highest load occurs in the most stable joint position and maximum muscle contraction. It doesn’t get any better than that!
5 easy steps to success
The aerobis alphaband trainer comes with five different bands, each with different resistances. Combined, a maximum of 150 kg is achievable with one Trainer. The following strengths are included:
- Light (15 kg)
- Medium (20 kg)
- Heavy (25 kg)
- XHeavy (35 kg)
- Argh (55 kg)
aerobis alphaband trainer: the perfect home gym
Everything you can train with a complete dumbbell rack is also possible with the alphaband trainer from aerobis. And much more. All types of movement planes are added to your arsenal. The workout possibilities are almost endless. If you combine two alphaband trainers you can build a full-fledged double cable pulley with up to 300 kg resistance, just as you know it from the gym. Ideally combined with our workout station chin-up bar.
You can change the workout intensity in seconds. Simply hook the handle carabiner into another alphaband and get started. The double handle with aluminum core ensures optimal power transmission in any combination. Whether you train only one or both arms, it’s up to you, the double grip offers you all possibilities.
Thanks to the anchor sling and door anchor, you can attach the alphaband trainer – just like many other products from aerobis – anywhere and simply train everywhere.
Unbeatable advantages of the aerobis alphaband trainer: The top 10
- Everyone can use it: Anyone who wants to work with the aerobis alphaband trainer does not have to be a proven movement talent. The procedures are simple, the inhibition threshold is low, the training is fun.
- Unique versatility: With the aerobis alphaband Trainer is not only muscle building possible. Also endurance and (torso) stability can be increased.
- Honest training: Fast movement sequences do not change the training intensity, the resistance of the bands remains the same. There’s no cheating!
- Vertical, horizontal or anything in between: While classic weight training is limited to vertical movements, the aerobis alphaband trainer enables fitness training on all planes of motion.
- Joint-friendly: Experienced athletes have known it for a long time – in the end, what counts is not getting injured during strength training. With dumbbell training, the maximum resistance is often already in very weak joint positions. With the alphaband trainer from aerobis, it is often the other way around.
- Different resistance levels: The complete set includes five bands with different resistances (15 to 55 kg). If you combine them all, you get a total resistance of 150 kg.
- Compact and practical: The space requirement of the aerobis alphaband trainer is compared to an extensive dumbbell set or a cable pull just vanishingly small.
- Train where you want: The low weight and small footprint make it easy to transport. Thanks to the proven mounting system, the alphaband trainer can be attached just about anywhere.
- High quality material: The alphabands are made of polyurethane and contain a fabric that protects them from UV radiation. They are antibacterial and less likely to become brittle than latex or rubber products.
- Big workout, small money: With the alphaband trainer from aerobis, you get your own gym at home for a top price.