Massage gun for fast muscle regeneration
The aerobis massage gun accelerates the regeneration time of the muscles after the workout. The targeted vibration massage promotes muscle elasticity and blood circulation in the muscle tissue. Due to its stimulating and loosening effect, the massage gun is also ideal for training preparation.
Achieve new top performances thanks to deep-acting vibration massage
The aerobis massage gun is a handy massage device, which can reach deep muscle tissue by means of pulsating pressure and vibration. Its ergonomic “gun shape” is optimized for use on your own body. Through the high-frequency pressure massage, fascial adhesions are better supplied with lymph fluid and can thus be treated and prevented. The deep-acting vibration massage allows muscles to relax more efficiently and regenerate faster. The blood circulation of stressed muscle regions is promoted, which effectively alleviates muscle soreness and stiffness. The precise application on particularly stressed muscles increases your freedom of movement and thus drives you to new peak performances.
Use of the aerobis massage gun before and after training
Before training: The aerobis Massage Gun can loosen desired muscle groups and improve blood circulation already after a short application of 1-2 minutes. With regular use, the muscle elasticity is optimized, which has a positive effect on your muscle growth. Use this to prepare your body for your workout in an ideal way and without any fuss.
After training: Muscles are overstrained and strongly overacidified after an intensive workout. As a rule, strained muscles should now be paused for at least 24 hours to regain their full performance capacity. The aerobis massage gun ensures a faster breakdown of lactate and reduces an overacidification of the muscles. The regeneration phase of your muscles will be shortened. Increase your performance spectrum and get everything out of yourself during the workout.
High quality complete set for your individual needs
Our aerobis massage gun has 5 different intensity modes. Speed and number of taps per minute are adjusted. With level 1 and 2 only a gentle pressure is applied, which is best suited for more sensitive body regions. This slower mode has a relaxing effect on larger muscle areas. From level 3 to 5, the number of knocks and speed is increased significantly. The pressure is noticeably intensified. These modes are suitable for a targeted treatment of muscular complaints. Before and after your workout, the powerful pressure loosens the muscle fibres. Depending on the massage attachment, a punctual deep relaxation is achieved, which prevents an overacidification of the muscles and dissolves adhesions of the connective tissue.
In the scope of delivery you will find a compact carrying bag and 6 massage heads for your individual needs. These differ in shape, size and hardness.
- Flat head for universal application to any part of the body.
- Round head for a softer large area application. Especially suitable for massaging the arms, thighs and back.
- Air cushion ball head for a gentle massage of sensitive areas such as joints, deep tissue, bone areas and explicit trigger points.
- Wedge head for smaller body parts and the targeted loosening of the fascial tissue.
- Fork head for neck, shoulder and spine.
- Tree head for a selective treatment of painful muscle areas
10 reasons for the massage gun of aerobis
- Powerful: The 2.000mAh powerful battery is one of the strongest on the market. Depending on speed and pressure, the average usage time of a battery charge is more than 5 hours.
- Powerful: The power motor delivers up to 3200 beats per minute depending on the intensity level. Even with additional manual pressure on the muscle, the powerful motor does not give way.
- Light & amp; compact: The aerobis massage gun is handy and yet ergonomically built. The matt surface also provides a firm grip and thus guarantees safe handling during use.
- Individual setting: Thanks to the 5 speed levels and 6 attachment heads, you can select your individual pressure intensity for each body region.
- Simple operation: With only one button the operation of the aerobis massage gun is very easy. Both the switching on and off of the vibration massager as well as the setting of the desired intensity is regulated with only one button.
- Very quiet: The aerobis massage gun is particularly quiet during use. This is an important aspect for a device that is used close to the head and is intended to have a relaxing effect.
- Stylish design: As is typical for aerobis, the Massage Gun also appears in a discreet, yet high-quality look in matt black and dark chrome.
- Easy cleaning: The matt black Softgrip surface is particularly easy to keep clean, as no fingerprints are visible on it.
- Top value for money: Going to a professional masseur or physiotherapist is not only time-consuming but also expensive. With the help of the aerobis massage gun you can quickly and everywhere loosen and relax your fasciae yourself.
- Muscle regeneration & amp; pain treatment: The vibrations of the aerobis massage gun reduce tension, loosen muscles and stimulate the metabolism of the tissue.
This is why Massage Guns are also used regularly in professional sports to prepare athletes for intensive training and subsequently accelerate regeneration. Through the targeted vibrations on the affected body parts, knots and tensions can be released from the muscle. The mechanical action ensures deep relaxation and the muscle tissue is loosened.
FAQ – the most frequent questions about the massage gun
How is the massage gun used correctly?
The ergonomics of the aerobis massage gun has been optimised for your own use. Its practical gun shape allows you to reach all muscle regions like arms, legs, chest, but also shoulder and neck. Strained muscles shortly after the workout should first be massaged with a gentler pressure intensity. The flat attachment and the softer ball attachment with air cushion are suitable for this. After a short recovery phase after training or in case of pain, higher vibration speeds are recommended. For a deep massage of the fascia and tense muscle regions, the attachments with wedge and fork head are suitable. For deep-seated pain in the shoulder region or for targeted treatment of trigger points, the pointed hard plastic tree-top can be used. A vibration massage is designed for the deep-acting treatment of muscle areas. Contact with soft tissue and bones should therefore be avoided.
How does a vibration massage work?
Vibrating massage devices set the muscles in vibration with fast pulsating movements. The resulting muscle trembling causes the muscles to loosen and relax. The vibrations have a profound effect on the subcutaneous tissue, the muscles and internal organs. Adhesions of the fasciae are loosened. The result is a fast muscle regeneration and increased mobility.
What is a trigger point massage good for?
With a massage gun a trigger point massage can also be performed. In contrast to a large-area massage, this is a targeted, locally limited muscle tension and hardening.
Is a massage gun only suitable for athletes?
The massage gun is versatile and can help with muscle complaints of any kind. The massage gun is not only used regularly in top-class sports, but is also a popular means of conservative pain treatment in physiotherapy, chiropractic and alternative medicine. People who have to sit or stand for a long time in everyday life can also benefit from a massage gun. A vibration massager provides relief for back pain and helps with muscle tension caused by lack of movement.
When should a massage gun not be used?
A massage gun provides relief, but exerts enormous force on skin and muscles. It should therefore not be used on soft tissue, bones and open wounds. The massage gun should also not be used on parts of the body with unhealed fractures, thromboses, scars and tissue diseases. Also, the use of a vibration massager is not recommended during pregnancy, because hormonal influences can loosen up body tissue.