Structure of the mask
– Non-woven polyester filter fabric
– Symbol: WW 011
– Composition of the raw material: white polyester fibres rPET, polyester fibre BICO
– Surface weight of the product: 270 g/m2 ± 5%.
– width of the product: 23cm ± 1 cm
– Length: 80mm ± 0.02 m
– Product thickness: 2,5 mm ± 0,2 mm
– The fleece was subjected to a quality control. It is hereby declared that the filter materials IW 011, IW 012 and IW B02 have the following performance characteristics:
– Made of 100% PET and rPET wf6 fibres
– In the case of rPET material, the origin is certified
– The materials can be chemically and thermally disinfected up to 150°C
– All products can be manufactured in weights of 80 g/m2 and more.
– The company recommends the use of materials weighing less than 200g/m2.
– All filter media should be used as one layer of composite material.
Suitable for use in the construction of filters
– Category P1 masks without reinforcement
– Masks of category P2 with reinforcement or as composite
– Category G3 air filter without protection
– Category G4 air filter according to thermal insulation
– Air filter category FS in composite ceilings