Those who want to train and inform themselves on social media and internet forums are often confronted with contradictory fitness tips. There is often too much theoretical information that leads to training paralysis. That doesn’t have to be the case, because training isn’t difficult at all. A few basic principles are enough.
Train regularly 2-3 times a week.
- Train muscle chains instead of isolated movements on machines.
- Vary your training and challenge your body with new exercises.
- The least fun you can have is often the exercise you need the most.
- Use point 4 sparingly so you don’t lose the fun in your workout.
- High intensity with little/no breaks will result in compact and intense training sessions between 20-40 minutes.
- Listen to your body during training. There are days when nothing goes right. Don’t skip training but train with less intensity.
Our aerobis fitness app can provide you with inspiration for a varied workout. Here you get prefabricated workouts with all our products and you can also create as many own workouts as you like. The app gives you the opportunity to save your training successes in a diary and also receives a complete nutrition planner.
So – talk less, do more!