- Train muscle chains instead of isolated movements on machines.
- Vary your training and challenge your body with new exercises.
- The least fun you can have is often the exercise you need the most.
- Use point 4 sparingly so you don’t lose the fun in your workout.
- High intensity with little/no breaks will result in compact and intense training sessions between 20-40 minutes.
- Listen to your body during training. There are days when nothing goes right. Don’t skip training but train with less intensity.
Those who want to train and inform themselves on social media and internet forums are often confronted with contradictory fitness tips. There is often too much theoretical information that leads to training paralysis. That doesn’t have to be the case, because training isn’t difficult at all. A few basic principles are enough. Train regularly 2-3 times a week.
You might also like
Our #blackPack PRO is probably the worlds most versatile #sandbag. It can be compressed to almost any size and easily take huge training weights. It has a double PVC layer, fast magnetic closing and a multitude of different grip handles. Push, pull, drag, slide, swing it however you like. We went overboard on this one with options and build quality - but I guess, that is what we do best. #fitnessgear for professionals from 🇩🇪
Thanks to many of you guys we were able to donate several hundred bucks to the German Children’s Fund organisation. Instead of meaningless xmas discounts you helped #childreninneed and #refugeekids to have a better future. Well done, Folks 👏🏻 ... you will be undoubtedly rewarded with a very fit body in 2018 💪😜 #wecreatemachines /// © Deutsches Kinderhilfswerk e.V.
aeroSling ✅ hammock ✅ you got most of it covered @strengthplus 🙌🏻 ・・・ Train hard. Eat clean. Rest well. Repeat.